Sunday, January 2, 2011

communication module - conclude

1. The art of public speaking
2. Conducting an effective meeting
3. Powerful presentation skill
4. Mock interview
5. Communication for leaders
6. The art of negotiation skill
7. Grooming
8. NLP
9. Business proposal
10. Final presentation

all these were the programmes held for us in BeST for the whole last month. Earlier, it was tough for me but towards the end of it I realized the changes in me. I did enjoy all the days, learn more and practice more. For reward, I gained lot more courage and confidence. Either in voicing out my ideas or even in acting. Definitely there were others who seemed to be very best compared to me but it's okay. It gives me the spirit to learn and learn. 
For public speaking, I learned on how to overcome my nervous while I'm standing in front of my friends. Still, during my final presentation everything was fine at the beginning but slowly I became nervous as everyone were looking at me. oh, I really need lot and lot of practice. As for the final, my group proposed on "The production of biodegradable plastic from food waste". It was a so-so presentation for me because all of us did not have enough time to do the proposal. I really hope that for the next module's final presentation all of us can get enough time to discuss. Overall, I think that all of us really did our best. Given in a short period of time, everyone still can come out with brilliant ideas and the most that I can't think of is the Bioself's proposal, "making out bioplastic from feather", awesome!

Can't wait for this new module, but for last week's briefing, I loved it!!!! happy new year 2011 ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment